SARA LEVEL 210TH GRADE
Every student who registers today will have access to begin working in the SARA program right away!!
AND if you enroll by July 4th
You will automatically be placed into our July 6th group launch which means you get…
- LIVE sessions with Ray for parents and students!
- LIVE Extra Help 5 days a week with our expert teaching team!
- Your own personal Ray Dass Coach picked from our incredible team of perfect-scoring alumni who will reach out to you in 24 hours to connect and get you started strong!
- THOUSANDS of videos and practice questions aligned to CollegeBoard and ACT benchmarks
- The SARA Program for 1 WHOLE year!!!
SARA LEVEL 2 is completed by all of our 10th graders who focus their time building strong and solid foundations in core math, reading, and writing skills so they begin to master identifying the way these concepts will appear on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT.
This course provides a closer review of the most heavily tested concepts in Algebra 1 and high school Geometry, reinforces essential Critical Thinking skills for Reading, and continues to build essential fluency in Grammar!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Master Reading Comprehension skills
- Develop advanced Grammar skills
- Understand how to apply a variety of Math strategies
ONLINE COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- WiFi- for stable internet connection
- iPad, tablet, Mac or PC- for SARA
- Zoom- for live review sessions