What are people doing to stay productive and in a good mindset these days? With work, school, dealing with kids and families, etc., …it’s easy to feel overloaded. The shift to doing nearly everything digital can be really stressful if you’re not accustomed to it.
I’ve been working digitally in some shape or form for the better part of a decade, and I just wanted to share a few things that have helped me stay sane and productive.
- Understand that it’s normal to feel weird in the beginning. The adjustment definitely takes some getting used to.
- Take time to connect with friends and family – even if it’s from a distance.
- Take time for yourself. Establish boundaries and create your own personal space.
- Get outside if at all possible. A little fresh air can work wonders!
- Approach the day as if it’s a regular work day – shower, shave, get dressed, etc.
- Use some of the extra time to pursue some of those things that you’ve been wanting to do.
These are just a few of the things I’ve found over the years to keep me going and staying in a healthy mindset.
Comment and let me know what you’re doing to stay productive!