RD JUNE BOOST
For STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS TAKING The JUNE 5th SAT
What: June BOOST is an six (6) week SAT prep course!
For: Students of ALL LEVELS signed up to take the SAT on June 5th!
When: 8-9:30 PM (East Coast) Mon and Wed
Where: Online via ZOOM
Start date: April 26th to June 2nd
Summary: Ray Dass’ SAT BOOST Sessions are designed to for students of all levels looking to increase their test scores! Led by Ray’s expert team of teachers, students will not only be introduced to valuable strategies and skills they can use on the test, but they will also leave feeling confident in their ability to increase their scores!
- Access to SARA™ for 1 WHOLE year
- THOUSANDS of videos and practice questions aligned to College Board and ACT benchmarks
- Regular check-ins with our incredible team of perfect-scoring alumni!
- Access to LIVE review sessions led by Ray’s Expert Teaching Team!
- LIVE Extra Help with our expert teaching team!
- WiFi for stable internet connection
- iPad, Mac, or PC for SARA™
- Zoom for live review sessions
BOOST has helped me see how the questions are set up, and I can identify what questions are asking for much more quickly. It's also helped me review stuff I have forgotten.
This program helps me rediscover topics that I have forgotten from my class courses. I feel much more confident in my knowledge and abilities,
These classes have helped me so much and my score improved dramatically! I loved being able to interact and receive the individual help I needed on any topic. It gave me multiple resources of review that I could repeatedly study.
I do like the course, my only concern is how this info will pan out when the SAT testing begins. When it comes to things like the specific kind of reading method. That is my only concern but I love the course, the reviews, the info, the documents.
Awesome program, really has made a different in my score!