SARA™ BY RAY DASS
LEVEL 1 Advanced – FULL YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
SARA™ LEVEL 1 ADVANCED includes an accelerated Math track while still maintaining our standard Reading and Writing curricula.
The best part is, each lesson is introduced by Ray Dass himself in a quick and simple video and reinforced by multiple practice questions!
All SARA™ Levels are divided into 3 tracks that directly mirror the sections of the PSAT, SAT, and ACT: Reading, Writing, and Math.
- The Reading track builds essential Critical Thinking Skills and Reading Strategies that transcend the boundaries of these 3 tests. In this track, students will be exposed to classic fictional works from U.S. and World Literature such as The Count of Monte Cristo and Dracula! Students will also dive into U.S. founding documents, Presidential Addresses, and passages in the Great Global Conversation that argue for freedom, civil rights, and more!
- The Writing track takes Grammar to a whole new level using real-world examples and easy to understand memory aids. This curriculum exposes students to rules they may not have learned in school and reinforces the intricacies of the English language that may have been forgotten.
- The Math track provides an exceptional review of Fundamental Math Skills, an in-depth overview of the most heavily tested concepts in Algebra 1, and a preview of high school Geometry. This track aims to build fluency in a variety of mathematical situations by simplifying how we approach math!
- Access to SARA™ Level 1 Advanced content for 1 WHOLE year
- THOUSANDS of videos and practice questions aligned to College Board and ACT benchmarks
- Regular check-ins with our incredible team of perfect-scoring alumni!
- Access to LIVE content review sessions led by Ray!
- LIVE Extra Help 3 days a week with our expert teaching team!
- WiFi for stable internet connection
- iPad, Mac, or PC for SARA™
- Zoom for live review sessions
This program helps me rediscover topics that I have forgotten from my class courses. I feel much more confident in my knowledge and abilities,
I have definitely like SARA it is a great program which helps me review skills I learned a while ago. I am very glad I received this opportunity. I have definitely improved from my PSAT to the practice exam I took a week ago. Ray Dass is a great instructor. He teaches in a way that you can relate to the situation
The SARA program has not only improved my scores but it has taught me techniques that help me not only accelerate on the SAT but in my other classes
I really like how each series of questions are modeled extremely closely to that of the SAT, especially since it has a pattern to it. The explanations for each also help a lot. I don’t feel as if one section is lacking than the others. They are all equally good! Starting at the core and working to advanced questions also helps me understand topics better.
I really am so grateful for this opportunity. Mr. Dass is a great instructor and I think I’ve improved a lot.