SARA™ BY RAY DASS
LEVEL 3 – FULL YEAR SUBSCRIPTION
SARA™ LEVEL 3 is completed by all of our 11th graders and takes students to their final phase of test prep. Students will dive deeper into core concepts and work towards mastery of the Reading, Writing, and Math skills that will appear on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT.
The best part is, each lesson is introduced by Ray Dass himself in a quick and simple video and reinforced by multiple practice questions!
All SARA™ Levels are divided into 3 tracks that directly mirror the sections of the PSAT, SAT, and ACT: Reading, Writing, and Math.
- The Reading track develops mastery of Critical Thinking Skills and Reading Strategies that transcend the boundaries of these 3 tests. In this track, students will be exposed to classic fictional works from U.S. and World Literature, Scientific Studies and Articles, and Presidential Addresses! Even more importantly, students will read influential passages in The Great Global Conversation that are relevant to societal concerns today such as The Wealth of Nations, The Hypocrisy of Slavery, and the Presidential Women’s Equality Proclamation.
- The Writing track uses as cumulative curriculum designed to develop mastery and fluency in Grammar by using real-world examples and easy to understand memory aids. This curriculum exposes students to a higher level of vocabulary, reshapes classic grammar rules, and reinforces the intricacies of the English language that are too often left out of conversational speech. This curriculum also builds off of the foundations created in Level 1 and 2 Writing so the knowledge never gets lost!
- The Math track provides a detailed review of the most heavily tested concepts in Algebra 2, explores more advanced levels of Geometry, and refining the skills needed in Calculus and Statistics for these tests. This track aims to build mastery in a variety of mathematical situations by simplifying how we approach math.
- Access to SARA™ Level 3 content for 1 WHOLE year
- THOUSANDS of videos and practice questions aligned to College Board and ACT benchmarks
- Regular check-ins with our incredible team of perfect-scoring alumni!
- Access to LIVE content review sessions led by Ray!
- LIVE Extra Help 3 days a week with our expert teaching team!
- WiFi for stable internet connection
- iPad, Mac, or PC for SARA™
- Zoom for live review sessions
This program helps me rediscover topics that I have forgotten from my class courses. I feel much more confident in my knowledge and abilities,
I have definitely like SARA it is a great program which helps me review skills I learned a while ago. I am very glad I received this opportunity. I have definitely improved from my PSAT to the practice exam I took a week ago. Ray Dass is a great instructor. He teaches in a way that you can relate to the situation
The SARA program has not only improved my scores but it has taught me techniques that help me not only accelerate on the SAT but in my other classes
I really like how each series of questions are modeled extremely closely to that of the SAT, especially since it has a pattern to it. The explanations for each also help a lot. I don’t feel as if one section is lacking than the others. They are all equally good! Starting at the core and working to advanced questions also helps me understand topics better.
I really am so grateful for this opportunity. Mr. Dass is a great instructor and I think I’ve improved a lot.